Welcome to our Sports Technology Blog. Up here, down under in Queensland, Australia Sports Technology is keeping us pretty busy. There’s plenty going on in Australia and the rest of the world and we try to keep an eye on whats happening not just in our lab and Queensland but in Sports Technology around the world too.
Latest Sports Technology News
- New York Marathon here we come…
- How Technology Helps Measure Soccer Statistics and Tactics
- Customising What Athletes Wear And Use – 3D Scanning And Other Tech
- Kim Blair, ISEA past president hits the spot for sport in Switzerland, May 2018
- Technologies Used To Monitor Training In Sprint Kayaking [Survey]
- Wearable Technology at the top end of down under
- Do Force Platforms, Pressure Sensors And Smart Insoles Do The Same Thing?
- Accelerating Sports Technology Development And Innovation
- A new Journal, the rise and rise of sport technology
- Design Tech and coding – How I got owned by high school students!
Our most recent book Sensors and wearable technologies in sport has been downloaded over 2000 times in the first 6months of issue, thank you everyone!