Welcome to our Sports Technology Blog. Up here, down under in Queensland, Australia Sports Technology is keeping us pretty busy. There’s plenty going on in Australia and the rest of the world and we try to keep an eye on whats happening not just in our lab and Queensland but in Sports Technology around the world too.
Latest Sports Technology News
- Guest Lecture: Performance assessment of Swimming and Water Exercise Friday October 9th N78 -1.11 Nathan Campus, Griffith University
- New sports technology provides a GPS alternative
- Designing sports technology for optimal performance: Are we hitting the mark?
- Data, Data Everywhere by David Rowlands
- Ditch the GPS…SABEL Sense proves you don’t need it
- Translating Research in to Practice
- Sports Technology Eye Candy
- Alex’s article on “Digital strategy is lacking in Australian sport”
- The Iron Cowboy Rocks…the Jaybird REIGN
- Sports Tech at Griffith University OPEN Day Sunday July 26th