Welcome to our Sports Technology Blog. Up here, down under in Queensland, Australia Sports Technology is keeping us pretty busy. There’s plenty going on in Australia and the rest of the world and we try to keep an eye on whats happening not just in our lab and Queensland but in Sports Technology around the world too.
Latest Sports Technology News
- Dealing with the Heat
- PM visits CDU
- Innovation = Creativity + Implementation
- Australia’s Sports Tech Community on Show
- Sports Technology Masters students hit a six
- Wearable Technology the Number 1 Trend in Fitness for 2016.
- A visit from Yuji Ohgi
- Guest Lecture: Performance assessment of Swimming and Water Exercise Friday October 9th N78 -1.11 Nathan Campus, Griffith University
- New sports technology provides a GPS alternative
- Designing sports technology for optimal performance: Are we hitting the mark?