Welcome to our Sports Technology Blog. Up here, down under in Queensland, Australia Sports Technology is keeping us pretty busy. There’s plenty going on in Australia and the rest of the world and we try to keep an eye on whats happening not just in our lab and Queensland but in Sports Technology around the world too.
Latest Sports Technology News
- Post Doc in Ireland in wearables
- Innovation in the class room and lab
- Data claimer August 28th :Sports Analytics Conference in Melbourne
- Our Sword, Swing and Swimming Technologies from 2008
- ASGA/VU – A Sports/University Partnership exemplar from Victoria
- SABEL Education’s “Experience Day” at Griffith University
- Women in Sports (Engineering)..
- Gyro’s the next thing in wearable technology, see our interview in Electronics Letters
- Talking to the media
- Intrapreneur, entrepreneur, startup, accelerator, incubator…?