Welcome to our Sports Technology Blog. Up here, down under in Queensland, Australia Sports Technology is keeping us pretty busy. There’s plenty going on in Australia and the rest of the world and we try to keep an eye on whats happening not just in our lab and Queensland but in Sports Technology around the world too.
Latest Sports Technology News
- Wearable Technology at the top end of down under
- Do Force Platforms, Pressure Sensors And Smart Insoles Do The Same Thing?
- Accelerating Sports Technology Development And Innovation
- A new Journal, the rise and rise of sport technology
- Design Tech and coding – How I got owned by high school students!
- Sport 2.0, where are we heading?
- iMOVE CRC bid success
- Congratulations James Lee
- Scope TV segment airing tomorrow 8:30am Channel 11
- Bringing in 2017 With A Bang.
Our most recent book Sensors and wearable technologies in sport has been downloaded over 2000 times in the first 6months of issue, thank you everyone!