Welcome to our Sports Technology Blog. Up here, down under in Queensland, Australia Sports Technology is keeping us pretty busy. There’s plenty going on in Australia and the rest of the world and we try to keep an eye on whats happening not just in our lab and Queensland but in Sports Technology around the world too.
Latest Sports Technology News
- Unveiling the V.R Cycling Simulator: BTS at Yesterdays TV shoot
- A farewell to our Qld Chief Scientist, Geoff Garrett AO
- PhD confirmation seminar Dec 12th : Analysing front crawl biomechanics using an IMU-based method
- Southern Cross University and the Liverpool Football Club Academy visit.
- Sports and Human Dynamics in Japan
- Griffith’s Human Technologies research retreat
- Science in Sport meets Parliament
- Science and Creativity
- Sports Technology at Griffith – A little promo piece on SABEL from our University
- Man and Machine: The Cybathlon
We are hosting the ISEA 2018 “Engineering of Sport” conference in 2018