Welcome to our Sports Technology Blog. Up here, down under in Queensland, Australia Sports Technology is keeping us pretty busy. There’s plenty going on in Australia and the rest of the world and we try to keep an eye on whats happening not just in our lab and Queensland but in Sports Technology around the world too.
Latest Sports Technology News
- Sports Technology at Griffith – A little promo piece on SABEL from our University
- Man and Machine: The Cybathlon
- ISEA2018 venue is go!…come join us in Brisbane
- Engineering the Paralympics
- Tracking & Managing Anxiety in Athletes
- The engineering Olympics
- Translating Research To Innovations: ASTN – Q Recap.
- ASTN-Q sneak peak
- Recapping ISEA 2016 – The Engineering Sport 11.
- Intelligent Motion Feedback Systems guest lecture, Augest 5th
We are hosting the ISEA 2018 “Engineering of Sport” conference in 2018