Welcome to our Sports Technology Blog. Up here, down under in Queensland, Australia Sports Technology is keeping us pretty busy. There’s plenty going on in Australia and the rest of the world and we try to keep an eye on whats happening not just in our lab and Queensland but in Sports Technology around the world too.
Latest Sports Technology News
- Design Tech and coding – How I got owned by high school students!
- Sport 2.0, where are we heading?
- iMOVE CRC bid success
- Congratulations James Lee
- Scope TV segment airing tomorrow 8:30am Channel 11
- Bringing in 2017 With A Bang.
- The challenges of making Smart Sports Garments
- Adieu Griffith
- SABEL ‘research with impact’ interview
- Griffith’s Human Technologies research retreat revisited
We are hosting the ISEA 2018 “Engineering of Sport” conference in 2018