The School of Engineering at Deakin University would like to welcome you to the ISEA Australian Chapter workshop on October 31st at the Waurn Ponds Campus. This is a follow on session from the 2011 Workshop that was hosted by the University of Adelaide.
The purpose of this workshop is to continue our discussions about curriculum, research and other issues affecting Sports Engineering in Australia. The main topics of discussion will be as follows:
- National profile of Sports Engineering / ISEA in Australia
- Teaching Resources
- Accreditation – mainly from an Engineers Australia and ISEA point of view
- Summer / Winter Schools for students in Australia and abroad
- Continue on with creating a framework for establishing and maintaining effective andproductive collaboration
- Discuss any other topics related to sports engineering
This workshop has been designed to coincide with the Australian Sports Technology Network conference which will be held on 1st and 2nd of November. The day will also include a tour of Deakin’s materials and engineering research facilities.
If possible please RSVP by Wednesday 24th October, if you have any further questions or wish to add to the discussion list please do not hesitate to contact Paul Collins (firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 5227 3428)
School of Engineering Deakin University